Friday, June 12, 2009

Fridges and freezers and ice...oh my!

It's always once the weather warms up that we take notice of our cooling appliances. Especially those with ice makers. The most frequent call we get this time of year is that automatic dispensers are not working. So here's my tip, for free, as I tell my customers. Empty out all the old accumulation of ice cubes. It has a tendency to freeze together in one big lump of cubes that can't move. Allow your freezer to refill the ice and try dispensing cubes or crushed ice again and see what happens. If there's still no ice then give us a call and we'll be out promptly to see what's going on. Remember we're always here if you need us. 250 468-0378

novaappliance.com

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I truly welcome this post and I like this without a doubt. I am sitting tight for new post here and Please keep it up in future Refrigerator Repair in Dubai

    ReplyDelete